The St. Anne School Computer Lab is equipped with eMacs that have helped our students accomplish amazing things, such as editing documentaries, performing extensive research, and creating music soundtracks. Cutting-edge technology is incorporated into the entire St. Anne School curriculum through:
- A Computer lab equipped with 18 new computers.
- 15 MacBooks on mobile laptop carts (Grades 6 – 8).
- 25 HP Laptops on mobile carts available to all students
- Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for student projects.
- An iMac Intel machine in each classroom for teacher use
- Digital cameras, video cameras, scanners, projectors, clickers, SMART boards and document cameras for classroom use.
To ensure Internet safety, virus protection software is installed on each computer. In addition, no student may use the Internet without a parent or guardian’s written consent or without signing and abiding by an Acceptable User Policy.
Technology, however, will never replace the joy of opening a book and reading. Recognizing that fostering an early love of reading will last a lifetime, the St. Anne School library is stocked with books that help students journey to lands they might never visit, thrill to mysteries they must read to the end to solve, and meet people who are no longer with us. Library Science is offered to students in Kindergarten through 7th grade, but all students can visit the library weekly to check out books for fun and research.